Thursday 13 March 2014

mostly been painting more RTB01 marines...

Well time for another update, this past few weeks I've been painting more of my RTB01 company (and playing a few games too).

My penchant for swapping weapons on painted miniatures has continued and lots of "finished figures have looked down to see a ram lopped off at the wrist or the elbow.  My poor assault sgt must be on his fourth arm by now, if not more.

As things stand I now have about 100 marines painted but need 26/27 more finished to allow me to field the battle company in the configuration I want, I just wish i could stop getting distracted and painting more bikes and vehicles...



















  




Next stop for these boys is the Yorkshire open york heat on the 22nd wish me luck.


Be back soon 

Dave

P>S new camera so bear with me while i work out what to do with it... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment