Saturday 16 November 2013

this week i have mostly been painting a random series of things...

Well i was away for a while but now been back a week now and have been painting furiously trying to get my RTB01 army finished for the woking weird boys tourney at the end of the month, however... I keep geting distracted and painting random things. so enjoy some shots of some of the random things i've mostley been painting.


First off we have the crashed imperial lander scenery i bought of eBay for a few quid, always wanted one of these it's an awesome piece of scenery.



 I had to flock the edges with light green static grass, it's a bit light but matches my gaming table so it's the only option. 



I did manage to get my RTB01 stern guard started and almost finished, I batch painted them which I find a bit boring but it's the quickest way to get things done.








I also managed to convert and paint a doom, I used  the head armour from a mawlok along with the body from an old ravenor and some left over spines from the trygon. the head was made from a warrior and bit of green stuff.  I was quite pleased with the results.






Last we have the drilling machine i bought to use as transport for the squats 


Any way that's all for this week stay classy people, 

Be back soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment